Wine Tasting Events
by Du Vin Crush
First Crush Events
First Crush Events
Our winemakers put together a selection of 3-4 wines that will appeal to the crowd. Du Vin Crush provides a custom invitation, tasting notes, suggestions for food/cheese pairings, and service ware.
Interested in hosting any event? Any wine lovers that want to host this type of event will invite their friends, provide the space and food appropriate for pairing with the wine. Here is what we ask:
• Provide a guest list of at least of up to 25-30 guests
• Sent out a Du Vin Crush prepared invite to your guests via email approximately 4 weeks prior to the event date
• Du Vin Crush will send out reminder emails prior to the event date
• Purchase any Du Vin Crush recommended cheese/food pairings – this is optional but a nice way to compliment the wine
On the day of the event -clear some space for us to setup glassware and wine! We will take care of the rest!
Nothing helps bring people together more than the perfectly executed event. At Du Vin Crush, we know that creating the perfect event can help build a great relationship between wineries and wine lovers. Some of our favorite wines have become part of our lives because of an amazing event experience! Our extensive event management expertise comes into play to help execute “best in class” event experiences that will leave a lasting impression in the mind of wine lovers. At Du Vin Crush, we firmly believe in creating experiences that matter and creating emotional engagement to help wineries find customers for life!
We can help with a wide variety of wine events including:
- Tasting room events
- Wine Pickup Parties
- Winemaker Dinners
- Corporate retreats
- Wine weekends
- In-home Wine Tasting Events
- Wine Club VIP Events
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Find fantastic new wines
january No Events february No Events